Business Development Representative
August Schell is an enterprise technology solutions provider specializing in the Federal, State and Local, and Education markets with immediate opening for a Business Development Representative.
This is a great opportunity for a young professional or recent college graduate to thrive in the technology sales and government technology industries. This position will appeal especially to those who have excellent prospecting and relationship building skills.
As a Business Development Representative at August Schell you will focus on discovering and securing federal, state and local government, and educational accounts. You will be responsible for building strong positive relationships with our partner network and new customers, working on new business development initiatives, and drive traffic to August Schell events.
- Increase sales and market share through focused prospecting
- Developing relationships with partner companies and partner representatives
- Strategizing campaigns and account planning
- Build accurate territory plan and account strategies
- Generate sales leads and qualify sales opportunities
- Aggressive follow-through
- Work in a team environment
- Passionate about learning how to succeed in technology sales
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must be a competitive, self-starter, with a hunter mentality
- Ability to build strong and trusted customer relationships
- Self-motivated to achieve success in sales (required)
- Strong inter-personal skills (required)
- Excellent communications skills (English), both written and oral (required)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must speak and write in fluent English
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program