Accounting and Operations Coordinator
Role and Responsibilities
August Schell’s operations team is an essential branch of our business and supports multiple departments. The Accounting and Operations Coordinator is at the center of the team and requires adaptability, enthusiasm, and a very sharp attention to detail.
Responsibilities included — but not limited to — are to assist the operations team by providing administrative and tactical support, for daily duties and ‘project-based’ tasks. Additionally, the Business Operations Coordinator will:
- Assist Director of Business Operations in day to day operational activities.
- Update operations spreadsheets and ensure effective data capturing.
- Assist order management team with order processing, invoicing, collections, etc.
- Manage sales and use tax transactions, compliance and monthly reporting.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing, revising, redlining, organizing and finalizing certain transactional documents and any related due diligence as necessary, including but not limited to agreements, statements of work, Reps and Certs, RFIs, RFQs and RFPs.
- Assist with contract completion and execution, including comparing versions, tracking and compiling exhibits, and coordinating signatures.
- Assist in updating, researching and/or developing operational policies and procedures for relevancy and workflows.
- Provide office administrative support as assigned, which may include answering phones, scheduling, revising documents, proofreading, sending correspondence, filing, and record-keeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required.
- Extreme attention to detail and experience producing high quality work.
- Ability to act independently and exercise sound judgment, and the acumen and sensitivity to identify matters that require higher-level management consultation and/or group collaboration.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and critical thinking skills to identify problems and develop innovative solutions. Problem solving mindset and result oriented personality.
- Ability to work under supervision, accept feedback and positively collaborate and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Strong professionalism, tact and ability to maintain confidential documents and information.
- Ability to prioritize, handle and perform multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Applications; with special emphasis in Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be a US Citizen or have Permanent Resident status.
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program