The role is developing integrated endpoint enterprise solutions in support of the Global Information Network. The intent of this effort is to ensure the security posture of the DoDIN through the acquisition, engineering, and lifecycle management of secure and reliable mobility and endpoint capabilities. August Schell is working to continue to design, maintain, and improve upon a secure environment to conduct endpoint cyber defense and NetOps analysis to defend and secure these DOD networks.
August Schell is pleased to continue our expansion and in support of this vital network and cyber security environment. In this effort, August Schell is seeking highly motivated cleared individuals who want to be part of the future of endpoint security and can imagine beyond the current status quo, who are willing to tackle the challenge of integrating across technologies in support of cyber defense.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Documentation Specialist will develop, coordinate and maintain technical documentation for analytic tradecraft methodologies: operations documentation, user guides, technical publications, briefings and training materials.
- Interpret engineering and maintenance drawings and operational procedures to understand and blend large quantities of computer-related information.
- Research technical subject matter, organizing information from multiples sources and preparing reports and responses for a wide range of audiences.
- Maintain an internal documentation library – to include SharePoint®.
- Using multiple word processing and presentation tools, such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Requires BS degree and 3+ years of prior relevant experience
- Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree 7+ years of technical writing experience preparing documents, reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior management
- 3-5 years of technical writing experience preparing documents, reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including Exec management
- Expert in PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in effectively formatting/editing technical publications to include writing, editing and illustration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with spreadsheet and database software, word processing & presentation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supporting web design and maintenance of web pages
- Secret Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen or have permanent resident status
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program