August Schell is currently seeking a junior-to-midlevel Drupal Developer to work as integral member of a software development team supporting our Corporate HQ operations in Rockville, MD. By working closely with internal customers, the Drupal Developer will develop business solutions and automated processes to support the company’s growth.
• Work with customers to translate business needs into application design
• Perform software systems development and testing using the Drupal development language
• Develop project timelines and milestones for deliverables
• Deploy developed systems into the production environment.
• Stay abreast of current technology
Required Experience and Skills
• HTML 4/5
• User Interface Design
• Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to manage time while working on a variety of tasks
• Interaction skills to help customers define their requirements
Desired, but not required, skills:
• Agile development
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Applicant will be subject to a minimum-background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
• BS. degree or equivalent experience
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program