Enterprise Technology Sales Representative
August Schell is a Enterprise Technology Solutions Provider specializing in the Federal, State and Local, and Education markets with immediate openings for an Enterprise Technology Sales Representative.
This is a great opportunity for a professional or recent college graduates to thrive in the technology sales arena. This position will appeal especially to those who have excellent prospecting and relationship building skills.
As an Enterprise Technology Sales Representatives at August Schell you will focus on discovering and securing federal, state and local government, and educational accounts. You will be involved in all aspects of the sales cycle process. You will be responsible for building strong positive relationships within your assigned territory, proposal writing and new business development.
- Increase sales and market share through focused prospecting
- Build accurate territory plan and account strategies
- Generate sales leads and qualify sales opportunities
- Build and provide accurate sales forecasts/projections
- Achieve revenue objectives
- Aggressive follow-through
- Prepare and provide sales information and effective proposals
- Work in a team environment
- Passionate about learning how to succeed in technology sales
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must be a competitive, self-starter, with a hunter mentality
- Ability to build strong and trusted customer relationships
- Self-motivated to achieve success in sales (required)
- Strong inter-personal skills (required)
- Excellent communications skills (English), both written and oral (required)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must speak and write in fluent English
- Company reimbursed relocation fees up to $5,000
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program