Intermediate Level SME
The ideal candidate will serve as a technical expertise providing support on executive level project teams and developing technical solutions to complex problems to support the customers mission success. Must have experience troubleshooting, administering and maintaining large SIEM implementations and products.
- Provides expert support, analysis and research into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter with minimal direction.
- Serves as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives.
- Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 Year or more SIEM experience
- 10 Years or more cyber security experience
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification;
- DoD 8570 CSSP Analyst certification
- Required IAT Level 2 Certification that includes one of the following: (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCIP)
- Desired- CSSP Analyst Certification that includes one of the following: (CEH, CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA-Security, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, Cloud+, SCYBER)
- Must have an active Top Secret with SCI Eligibility
- Experience administering and maintaining a large enterprise SIEM implementation;
- Experience troubleshooting issues with SIEM enterprise deployment;
- Experience configuring SIEM products to include all enterprise related resources for SIEM technologies;
- Experience integrating data and event feeds with SIEM technologies;
- Experience performing upgrades, maintenance, performance tuning, and troubleshooting of a SIEM enterprise;
- Experience performing network analysis to confirm capability to support anticipated event load;
- Experience developing “use cases” to include features of the SIEM solutions including correlation rules, data monitors, reports, event annotation stages, case customization, active lists, and pattern discovery.
- Experience providing knowledge transfer to Customer personnel in the areas of intrusion analysis, incident response, and escalation procedures on the SIEM solutions
- Location – Alexandria, VA
- Clearance Level – Top Secret with SCI eligibility
- Position Type – Full-Time, Salaried (exempt)
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program