Looking for a highly motivated self-starter passionate about recruiting and delivering top technical talent within their organization. The ideal candidate will be focused on networking closely within the IT community specifically with the IC community. This candidate will leverage their recruitment background to manage the entire recruiting cycle from requisition intake, candidate identification and screening to conducting interviews and negotiating job offers to qualified applicants.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with department managers to compile a consistent list of hiring needs and requirements
- Identify and develop job descriptions and specifications per hiring needs
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with local organizations, colleges, job fairs and/or networking events
- Locate and attract suitable candidates using databases or online job posting boards, social media, etc.
- Screen candidate resumes assessing skills, qualifications and experience related to job requirements
- Conduct preliminary interviews with candidates to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements
- Facilitate technical interviews with internal team and/or customers
- Provide weekly recruitment reports to team managers
- Promote company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Compose and negotiate job offers
- Keep up to date on current employment legislation and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in HR or related field
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in a staffing and environment with full cycle recruiting
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
Required and Preferred Skills
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Ability to conduct various types of interviews (structured, behavioral, competency-based, etc)
- Experience sourcing and staffing candidates in the IT Community
- Experience sourcing and staffing cleared candidates Preferred
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- Ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Ability to work under supervision, accept feedback and positively collaborate and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships within the IT and Intelligence Community
- Ability to travel within the DMV area to attend job fairs and networking events
- Strong professionalism, tact and ability to maintain confidential documents and information.
US Citizen or Permanent Resident Status is required.
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program