August Schell is looking for an experienced Internal Recruiter to help us with our growth. We currently have 18 open positions ranging from Program Management to Engineering to Contract Management/Capture.
To be successful in this role, you must have a track record of success with sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Learn what we do!
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create job postings for current openings
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Advertise job openings on multiple outlets (website career page, job boards, social media, etc.)
- Encourage and manage use of Employee Referral program
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and executive management on the status of open positions
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Track record of success as a Recruiter with sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with hiring into a technical services company is a plus
- Experience with sourcing candidates with security clearances is a plus
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program