Junior Technical Writer
The Junior Technical Writer will review Requests for Information, Proposals and Quotes to generate proposals, including technical solutions. Develop standard document templates, coordinate proposal kick off meetings with team members, while having an in-depth understanding of the product, positioning and documentation required.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of documentation requirements.
- Assist new business leads in identifying new opportunities. Assist in capture activities as appropriate and directed.
- Prepare for expected solicitations, analyze solicitations and develop proposal framework.
- Work with Proposal Manager, new business leads and Operations personnel to incorporate strategies and win themes; and work with subject-matter experts to gather technical information and develop a winning technical strategy.
- Exhibit technical and operational proficiency in the primary duties of the job.
- Support the Delivery of high-quality documentation summarizing complex technical concepts in an easily understandable format.
- Implement and execute on technical initiatives and solutions.
- Support creation of contract deliverables
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or a technical discipline required
- 3+ years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in the Information Technology/ Cyber industry required with proven ability to write about, understand and communicate complex technical matters.
Required and Preferred Skills
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required as well strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Keen attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Excellent writing, grammar and spelling ability
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software
- Strong professionalism, tact and ability to maintain confidential documents and information.
- Ability to prioritize, handle and perform multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Experience with creating contract deliverables preferred
- Experience with writing and executing proposals
- Understanding of Federal contracting bid process preferred
U.S. citizenship or Permanent Resident Status required.
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program