Senior Contract and Capture Manager
This role will source procurement opportunities and lead the preparation and submission of wining proposals. This role will work with cross-functional proposal team members to respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and manage proposal development processes to ensure on-time delivery of compelling, compliant and well written proposals.
- Act as the central point of contact on assigned bids and proposals
- Analyze RFQs, RFPs and RFIs to create proposal outlines and development plans to support bids, quotes and other documents relating to products and services
- Direct proposal kickoff and debrief meetings, as well as prepare detailed proposal plans, schedules, outlines and compliance matrices for all phases of proposal development.
- Research, collect and analyze information about business opportunities, potential customers, competition and pricing as needed using tools provided
- Monitor proposal content to ensure compliance to RFP requirements, evaluation criteria, and technical requirements
- Monitor for relevant competitive procurement opportunities, managing the bid opportunities pipeline and circulating opportunities to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Write persuasively, including executive summaries and other critical components of deliverables to ensure proposals are clear and concise
- Facilitate a retrospective assessment on proposals, and refine future proposal strategies, process, templates and training
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Responsibilities Include: Alternate for NASA SEWP, GSA Schedule 70, and other sole source contracts that August Schedule is managing presently.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A BS/BA degree, or equivalent in relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Contracts
Required and Preferred Skills
- Personal experience with writing and executing proposals
- Understanding of Federal contracting bid process
- Expert in FAR and DFAR Requirements
- Ability to lead and manage a small team
- Superb verbal and written skills (communication skills)
- Multiple areas of demonstrated technical experience in both commercial and government space
- Proven ability to work across organizations with effective communication, leadership and project management skills
- Keen attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Excellent writing, grammar and spelling ability
- Strong professionalism, tact and ability to maintain confidential documents and information.
- Ability to prioritize, handle and perform multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status is required.
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program