Senior Tanium Administrator
The Senior Tanium Administrator will work with the program Tanium Subject Matter Expert, to manage, configure, maintain, and update Tanium across Joint Service Provider (JSP) endpoints.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operationalize, administer and maintain the Tanium Platform
- Solve complex technical issues independently or with the help of teammates
- Identify opportunities for JSP to get greater value from the Tanium platform
- Work incident tickets related to Tanium issues
- Conduct daily health-checks on assigned accounts
- Perform after action and root cause reporting
- Document and implement best practices
- Create and maintain Tanium process and procedure documentation
- Coordinate with local change and control boards and provide installation, configuration, engineering, administration, and accreditation documents/diagrams for the Tanium infrastructure life cycle replacements upgrades, enhancements, and new module deployments
- Coordinate with program team to minimize gaps in Tanium data reporting to SIEM
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience (4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Active Secret clearance, Top Secret preferred.
- DoD 8570 IAT level II or higher certification prior to starting
- DoD 8570 CSSP-Infrastructure Support certification
- SIEM or Server/OS administration certification
- Proven experience managing a large-scale Tanium deployment
- Knowledge of computer security principles and DoD security protocols
- Familiarity with Windows or Linux command line tools
- Familiarity with other endpoint security applications (ex. HIPS, Anti-virus, scanning solutions)
- Provide on-call support, as required
- Familiar with security policies and general vulnerabilities management
- Tanium experience within the Department of Defense
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret clearance with TS/SCI eligibility preferred
- Experience supporting JSP, DISA, or other programs at the Pentagon.
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Must be a US Citizen or have Permanent Resident Status
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program