Business Development Representative
Role and Responsibilities
As a Windows Systems Engineer, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with an extremely talented team of professionals engaged in performing Informational Technology support in a mission critical Windows-based environment to users world-wide.
- Enable the migration of internet services into Cloud environments.
- Build out Virtual Desktop infrastructure and services.
- Support all aspects of migration from build-out, test, pilot, and production environments.
- Provide Tier 4 engineering support for the global enterprise hosting platform infrastructure.
- Document engineering solutions.
- Provide users with assistance solving computer related problems such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, to include the coordination of the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility so that information can be shared.
- Expand or modify systems to serve new purposes or to improve workflow.
- Establish and document standards for information systems procedures.
- Develop engineering solutions and automate as feasible for transition to an Operations and Maintenance organization.
- Expand or modify systems for repurposing or to improve workflow.
- Analyze and implement complex system requirements.
- Plan, analyze, design, and construct information systems.
- Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 12 Years of job-related experience and High School/GED diploma or;
- 10 Years of job-related experience and Associate degree or;
- 8 Years of job-related experience and bachelor’s degree or;
- 6 Years of job-related experience and bachelor’s degree or;
- 4 Years of job-related experience and master’s degree
- Desired Microsoft Certifications: MCSE, MCT and MCSA
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Poly and must currently be or be able to favorably pass a 5-year (BI) Background Investigation
Required and Preferred Skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with Virtualization technologies
- Demonstrate experience with Windows and Linux environments
- Demonstrated Experience with Citrix 7.15 XenApp/XenDesktop and Netscaler
- Demonstrate understanding of storage concepts
- Knowledgeable with MS Hyper-V and VMware
- Knowledgeable with Windows Servers 2012 R2
- Demonstrate experience with MS PowerShell
- Knowledgeable with Active Directory
- Knowledgeable with System Center Configuration Manager
- Knowledgeable with System Center Operations Manager
- Working knowledge of Splunk
- Cloud architecting and hosting experience (migration and services offerings)
- Troubleshooting and Tier 4 level support experience
- Strong documentation skills
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must speak and write in fluent English
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program