Sr Comp Secur System Spec Lead
This position is dedicated to providing expert technical support for secure software development to support the customers mission success. Must have knowledge of security/information assurance products and intrusion detection systems and experience administering and deploying network defense tools.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for Multilevel Security (MLS) issues.
- Designs, develops, engineers and implements solutions to MLS requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation and development of the MLS.
- Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization’s mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena.
- Performs risk analyses which also includes risk assessment.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
- Provides technical support for secure software development and integration tasks, including reviewing work products for correctness and adhering to the design concept and to user standards.
- Analyzes and recommends resolution of security/IA problems on the basis of knowledge of the major IA products and services, an understanding of their limitations, and knowledge of the IA disciplines.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 Year’s experience with Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- 10 Years or more IT experience
- DoD 8570 IAT Level III certification;
- DoD 8570 CSSP Infrastructure Support certification
- IAT Level 3 Certification that includes one of the following: (CEH, CySA+, GICSP, SSCP, CHFI, CFR, Cloud+, CND)
- CSSP Infrastructure Support Certification to include one of the following: (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate) GCED, GCIH, CSSP Infrastructure Support)
- Must have an active Top Secret with SCI Eligibility
- Knowledge of information assurance products such as PKI, VPN and Firewalls
- Experience administering and deploying network defense tools
- Location – Alexandria, VA
- Clearance Level – Top Secret with SCI eligibility
- Position Type – Full-Time, Salaried (exempt)
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program