The Systems Administrator provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in Enterprise IT systems and projects. Managing and performing integration operations and maintenance activities on multiple system domains of various security classification levels and diverse user bases concurrently.
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems.
- Problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of IT problems.
- Assist users in accessing and using IT systems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Three (3) years plus of experience years of experience as a Systems Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) additional years of SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- DoD Directive 8570.01 Certifications IAT Level II or III (e.g.: CCNA Security, CSA+, Security+ CE, SSCP, etc.)
- Experience with one or more of the following: Red Hat Linux, CentOS, Cloud, Fedora, and VMware
- Secret Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen or have permanent resident status
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program