This position dedicated to providing our Account Management Team with the technical resources, knowledge and support it needs to engage and execute sales opportunities. This individual will be required to provide our customers and team members technical expertise on a variety of solutions offered by August Schell. We offer technology solutions from companies such as Splunk, VMware, Red Hat and Google. As our Consulting Engineer, you will be expected to participate in pre-sales meetings, collaborative discussions and conference calls with the objective to help our customers better understand the products, solutions, and technical requirements needed to meet their business goals. Some travel required.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience, including customer-facing IT consulting experience
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems, while identifying the best solution to meet the customer’s needs
- Basic understanding of data center networking (TCP/IP, switching/routing, ports and protocols, firewall concepts, load-balancing)
- Basic understanding of storage architectures, including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID, Ethernet) and multi-processor designs (SMP)
- Demonstrated excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including presentations
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training or job experience
- Must be a team player with ability to mentor.
- Active DoD/IC Clearance
- Certifications achieved from Splunk, F5, VMware, Red Hat or Google
- Expertise in Cyber Security
- Varied skill set
- Expertise in SDDC
- Sales Engineer experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must speak and write in fluent English
- We seek out emerging technologies
- Align ourselves with progressive technology partners
- Provide our employees with challenging opportunities to unite the two.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Referral Bonus Program